The data fields included in this table can be filtered and sorted in order to produce lists of domains on which actions can be taken to improve Return on Investment (ROI).
(Click to Enlarge)
Clicking on the [+] beside Rev and Traffic column headings will expand the table to show data per month for the last 12 months.
Clicking on any of the column headings will sort by that column making it easier to view the information.
Inline editing is available on the Acquired and For Sale columns.
Note: Use the Advanced Search to apply data table filters.
To view more information on what the columns mean, please view the Column Descriptions manual page.
The actions listed below can be completed on multiple domains at once.
- Delete/Remove Domain
- Add to Blacklist
- Move Folders
- Update Whois
- Set Flag/Category/Keyword
- Set Paid/Cost Value
- Set Acquired Date
- Set For Sale Status
- Set Minimum, Reserve, BIN Values
- Create Verified Stats Code
- Start Auction
- Transfer to Above Registrar
My Domains - Bulk Update (Click to Enlarge)
Actions can be completed on multiple domains at once by:
- Placing check marks beside the domain(s) you wish to use/edit.
- Select the action you wish to use.
- Enter any required information.
- Click on the Submit button.