API Access Details
This page is used for requesting and viewing your API (Application Programming Interface) access details.
Request API Access
To request access to the Registrar API, please:
- Log into your Above.com account and click on the My Account link.
- Click on the API Access Details link under the Settings section.
- Click on the Above.com Domain Registrar Request access link.
- Enter your Name, Username, Email address and Phone number.
- Select the Usage Plan from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the Verification code shown.
- Select the checkbox to agree to the terms of the Domain Registration Agreement.
- Click on the Submit button to place your request.
To request access to the Monetization AutoPilot API, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The Registrar API is intended for clients with high volume registration needs.
Note: Autopilot API is available to large portfolio holders who reach a minimum earning threshold. Each account will be reviewed individually by the Above team. Please contact us via email or live chat to apply.