API Queries - Add Funds
The add_funds API function will top up your Above.com account if you have a credit card saved on file. The amount will be charged to your credit card and added instantly to your Above.com account balance. Currently a credit card can not be added via the API. You will need to log in at Above.com, click Account in the top-right, then the Billing Details tab to add a credit card on file.
- amount - Amount in USD to be charged to your credit card on file. You can optionally specify cents, however do not include a dollar sign.
Your API key is required and all values should be correctly URL encoded.
In the below example, we will add USD$116.25 to our account (amount=116.25). If the query is successful, the API will return a confirmation message and also the new balance of your Above.com account.Query
Possible error responses for this function are:
- 1401 - Invalid amount specified or amount not specified
- 1402 - No credit card on file
- 1403 - Transaction declined
- General errors, such as 401 - Invalid API key or 500 - System unavailable.