The menu now has links to all features previously only in Portfolio Manager, Monetization AutoPilot, Domain Registrar and the Domain Marketplace. This provides a domain investor with everything needed to make informed portfolio management decisions and the tools needed to execute those decisions all from the one menu.
The main areas are:
- Portfolio Manager - This is divided into Dashboard, My Domains, Add Domains, Folders, AutoPilot (sub menu), Remove Domains, Conflicts and the Jobs Queue.
- Sell Domains - This contains My Domains For Sale, Start Auction, My Auctions, BIN Pricing Tool, Sell Domain Settings and Brokerage sections.
- Offers Received - In this area you can see All, New, Pending and Closed offers as well as the domains that you have Sold and their Transfer Status.
- Buy Domains - View the domains in the Marketplace, Offers Made, Auction Bids Placed and listings you are Watching.
- Registrar - This area contains the tools that were previously in Domain Registration such as Register - Dashboard, Transfer Domains, Manage Domains, Domain Contacts, Reports (sub menu), Shopping Cart, Pricing, access to the Registrar API manual and the Registrar Settings.
- Consolidate - This section shows Domains to Consolidate, Transfer Reports, Savings Calculator, Registration Costs and Recently Accessed.
- Verified Stats - This is sectioned into Enter Access Code, Create New Code, Manage Existing Codes and Recently Accessed.
Additional account settings and information
- Help - Provides quick access to help options, such as the Contact form, FAQ, Manual, Support and Quick Start Guide.
- My Account – Your Above.com / Trellian account can be managed by clicking on your username and selecting My Account whenever you are logged in.
- Balance – This is the current balance of your account.
- Maximizer – This shows the current balance produced by Maximizer.
- Logout - Logs you out of your account.