On this page you can set the default method to be billed for any Above.com purchases and add or edit your credit card details on file.
Default Payment Options
The default payment options will be applied to any option where payment is required.
Payment options available:
- Deduct from account balance, if insufficient, charge credit card.
- Charge the full amount to my Credit Card
- I prefer to make payments manually
Important: Adding a credit card will automatically change the default setting to Deduct from account balance, if insufficient, charge credit card.
Credit Card Details and Verification
This section shows the details of the current credit card on file. If the credit card has not been verified, a Credit card verification needed link will be displayed.
To verify your credit card please:
- Click on the Credit card verification needed link beneath the details. You will then be shown the details you have entered for the credit card.
- Click on the Verify Now button.
- Enter the $0.01 to $0.99 USD verification amount charged to the credit card and click the Verify Now button.
Important: The verification amount must be entered in USD cents only. If your credit card uses a currency other than USD, please contact email@example.com.
The credit card will then be verified and any restrictions removed.
Billing Address Details
This section shows the current billing address that you have set.
To change your Billing Address details please:
- Click on the Change Credit Card Details button at the bottom of the page.
- Update the necessary details.
Note: If any required details are removed, they must be entered again to continue.
- Click on the Save Details button to store the changes.
Note: The VAT field will be displayed when a country is set that requires it.