This page is used to verify your Above account by verifying your email address, telephone number and your credit card on file. Your telephone number and email address must be verified to remove restrictions on your Above.com account. When completed, your account status will change from Restricted to Verified.
Verifying your Telephone Number
You must use a valid phone number to complete the verification.
To complete the telephone number verification process please:
- Log into your Above.com account, click on the account menu icon then the Restricted link.
- Click on the Verify now link beside the telephone number on the User Verification page.
- Select to receive a phone call or a SMS text message.
- Choose your Country Code from the drop down menu.
- Enter your phone number with no spaces or hyphens used.
- Click the Call Now or Send SMS button. You should receive a call or SMS from our automated system and will be given a 6 digit confirmation code.
- Enter the code given and click the Confirm button.
Your telephone number will then be verified.
Verifying your E-Mail Address
When creating an account or changing your contact e-mail address, a verification e-mail is automatically sent to the e-mail address specified and contains a confirmation link.
If you can not find the verification e-mail, you can request another copy by clicking on the Resend Confirmation Email link. If you still can not find the verification e-mail, please check your spam/junk folder and if found, mark as not spam/junk.
Verifying your Credit Card on file
To verify your credit card please follow the guide on the Billing Options page.