Note: To access the Monetization AutoPilot API, you will need an API key. Contact your account manager to obtain one.
All Monetization AutoPilot API queries need to include your Monetization AutoPilot username, password and API key. You must make sure all values are correctly URL encoded. All queries will start with https://www.above.com/api.php. All examples in this manual will show user and pass where you will need to insert your Monetization AutoPilot username and password, respectively and key where you need to insert your API key.
Note: All examples in this manual use GET queries, but our API accepts variables passed via HTTPS GET or POST.
All API responses are in XML format (or CSV format when returning a report) and thus can be interpreted by almost all modern programming languages and web browsers. If a parameter is missing or you fail to provide correct login details, an error message will be returned. For a full list of possible errors and their solutions, see the Error Codes manual page.
Functions available via the API:
- Add Account - Adds a parking service account
- Add Domains - Adds domains
- Add Folder - Adds a folder
- Claim Domains - Claims domains that are in conflict
- Delete Account - Deletes a parking service account
- Delete Domains - Deletes domains
- Delete Folder - Deletes a folder
- Domain Report - Retrieves statistics on specified list of domains
- Edit Account - Changes settings for a parking service account
- Edit Folder - Changes folder settings
- Fetch - Retrieves an existing report or a report that was not generated instantly
- Job Status - Shows status and outcome of jobs not completed within 30 seconds
- List Conflicts - Lists domains in conflict and their statuses
- List Domains - Lists all domains in account or in specified folder
- List Accounts - Lists parking service accounts in account
- List Folders - Lists folders in account
- List Parking Providers - List all valid parking services with name and id
- Report - Creates a parking statistic report
- Report List - Retrieves a list of previously generated reports
- Referrers - Lists the top referrers for a domain
- Pages - Lists the top pages for a domain
- Search Terms - Retrieves a list of the top search terms for a domain