API Queries - Referrers
The referrers function lists the top 10 referrers for a domain in descending order and includes the hits for the time period selected.
- domain - The domain you wish to retrieve referrers for. (Required)
- view_period - The time period to retrieve statistics for. Default is "last7days". Accepted values are "last7days", "last3months" and "last6months". (Optional)
- start - The starting offset for results. Default is 0 (Optional)
- num - The number of results to show from the report. Default is 100, maximum is 1,000 (Optional)
Possible error responses for this function are:
- 400 - Invalid mode parameter
- 410 - Domain is missing or invalid
- 412 - Period, from_date and to_date combination or value is invalid
- General errors, such as 200 - Internal Error or 300 - Username or password invalid.