If you need to add funds before registering, renewing, transferring or purchasing a domain you can use the Add Funds tool.
Options to use the credit card on file, a new credit card and a PayPal account are available.
Funds can be added to your Above.com account from your credit card, PayPal account or for amounts over $1,000, you can also use a wire transfer.
Clicking on the My Account link at the top right of the page and then selecting Add Funds from the menu on the left will bring you to the Add Funds page. It also be accessed by clicking on your Balance amount.
Adding funds via credit card
To add funds via credit card, please:
- Select Use Alternative Credit Card Details:
- Enter the amount in US dollars you would like to add to your Above.com account.
- Enter the name on the credit card.
- Enter the credit card number. Once you have done this, the Merchant Fee amount, credit card type and fee percentage will be displayed.
- Select the expiration month and year from the drop down menu.
- Enter all of the Credit Card Holder Contact Details.
Note: Selecting a country that has VAT will display a new field where a VAT number can be entered.
- By default, the checkbox to Save as default Credit Card details on file will be selected. Please un-check this if you do not want your credit card stored for later use.
- Click the Submit button when you have entered the required information.
You will then be shown the amount to be added to your Above.com account including any fees incurred. When using a new credit card, a verification note will be displayed alerting you that an additional small amount will be charged for the verification process.
- Once you have reviewed and agree with the amount to be added and any fees charged, please click on the Submit button.
The funds will then be added to your Above.com account for your use.
Note: A maximum of $100 can be charged to an unverified credit card. Please Verify your credit card to continue using it or adding more than $100 on the first use.
Adding funds via PayPal
To add funds via PayPal, please:
- Select Use PayPal
- Enter the amount in US dollars you would like to add to your Above.com account. Once you have done this, the Merchant Fee amount, fee percentage and total will be displayed.
- Enter the PayPal Email account address you wish to use for the transaction.
- Enter the remaining required information.
- Click the Submit button to continue to the PayPal website.
Adding funds via Wire Transfer
If you would like to wire transfer funds to your account, please use these details:
Banker: Westpac Banking Corporation
Bank Branch Address: 16 East Concourse, Beaumaris VIC 3193, Australia
Bank SWIFT: WPACAU2S
Account Name: Trellian Pty Ltd.
Trellian Address: 8 East Concourse, Beaumaris VIC 3193, Australia
Trellian Telephone: 613 9589 7946
For US$ Currency please use:
Bank/Branch(BSB) Number: 034702
Account Number: 361420
The amount received after bank fees have been deducted will be added into your Above.com account 1 business day later.