Monetization AutoPilot Quick-Start Guide
Step 1: Add Your Domains to AutoPilot/Portfolio Manager
- Login to your AutoPilot account.
- In the top main menu, click Add/Manage Domains.
Note: You will be taken to the Add/Manage - Add domains tab within Portfolio Manager.
- Select the folder into which you want to add domains.
- If desired, create new folder by clicking the Manage Folders sub tab.
- Copy and paste domains (one per line) into the data entry box on Add Domains page.
- Or upload a CSV or TXT file.
- Click Add Domains button to save.
- Repeat until all domains are added into desired folders.
- IMPORTANT: Do not change your DNS as yet.
Step 2: Enter Login Details for Your Existing Parking Accounts
- While still in Portfolio Manager, in top main menu click Manage Accounts.
Note: You will be taken to the Parking Accounts page within Monetization AutoPilot.
- Then click the Add Existing Parking Accounts button.
- On next page, first select parking service where you have an existing account.
- Then enter Username, Password and other Account Details as prompted.
- Click Add Account button to save.
- Repeat until login details for all your existing parking accounts are entered.
Note: If you are using any parking services that we currently do not support, let us know.
Step 3: Add All Your Domains Into Each Parking Service Account
- Login to each parking service and add your entire portfolio of domains into each account.
- This will help your parking services to properly track and pay you for any and all traffic redirected to them by our AutoPilot system.
Step 4: Switch to Above.com's Name Servers
- First contact us via online chat or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We want to make sure that your account is properly set-up to produce maximum results.
- Then login to your registrar accounts and change the DNS on all your domains to:
- Primary: NS1.ABOVE.COM
- Secondary: NS2.ABOVE.COM
Contact Us For Expert Advice