Portfolio Manager

Sell Domains

Offers Received

Registrar

Consolidate

Verified Stats

AutoPilot API

Registrar API

My Account Manual

API Queries - Edit Folder

The edit_folder function changes the settings of a folder. Additional parameters are required for this function.

Additional Parameters

  • folder_id - ID of folder you want to edit. (Required)
  • folder - New name of the folder to set. (Optional)
  • folder_setting - Accepted folder settings can be: (Optional)
    • 1 - Enable Auto Optimizer.
    • 2 - Send to For Sale page.
    • 3 - Send to Blank page.
    • 4 - Enable Custom Settings.
      • service_settings - A JSON string enabling up to 10 entries totaling 100% for park_id redirect options.
  • maximizer - Enable or disable to Maximizer. Default is "1" (Maximizer on). Accepted values are "0" (Maximizer off) and "1" (Maximizer on). (Optional)
    • lead_optimizer - Accepted settings are "1" (50% to For Sale page, 50% to Maximizer) and "0" (No limit). This parameter can only be used with the For Sale option folder_setting=2. Default is "0" (No Limit). (Optional)
  • locked - If the folder is locked (locked=1), a confirmation will be shown when moving domains out of this folder via the web interface (this has no effect on moves performed via the API). Accepted values are "0" (lock off) and "1" (lock on). Default is "0" (lock off). (Optional)
  • show_make_offer - Show "Make Offer" page for BIN priced domains. Accepted values are "0" (off) and "1" (on). (Optional)

Note: Make sure to URL encode all values.


Notes on Parameter Combinations

The Maximizer (maximizer=1), Folder Lock locked=1 and Show make Offer page (show_make_offer=1) options can be enabled/disabled for all of the Folder Settings (folder_settings).


Example query and response:

In this example, we will edit the folder with the ID "1234" (folder_id=1234) and enable the For Sale Folder Setting (folder_setting=2) and enable the Maximizer Lead Optimizer option maximizer=1&lead_optimizer=1).

Example query:
https://www.above.com/api.php?username=user&password=pass&api_key=key&mode=edit_folder&folder_id=1234&folder_setting=2
&maximizer=1&lead_optimizer=1

Response:

	<results status="Success" />
	


In this example, we will edit the folder with the ID 3226 (folder_id=3226) and enable Custom Settings (folder_setting=4) and set custom redirects (service_settings of 80 percent to SEDO (park_id=1) and the remaining 20 percent to DomainSponsor (park_id=2).

Example query:
https://www.above.com/api.php?username=user&password=pass&api_key=key&mode=edit_folder&folder_id=3226&folder_setting=4
&service_settings= {"setting1":{"park_id":1,"percent":80}, "setting2":{"park_id":2,"percent":20}

Response:

	<results status="Success"/>
	


Error Responses:

Possible error responses for this function are:

For a complete list of error responses, see the Error Codes manual page.