API Queries - Edit Account
The edit_account function edits an existing parking service account in your Above.com account. Additional parameters are required for this function.
- account_id - The ID of the parking service account to edit. A list of parking services accounts in your Above.com account and their IDs can be retrieved using the List Accounts API function. (Required)
- acc_username - The username for your parking service account. (Required)
- acc_password - The password for your parking service account. (Required)
- redirect_url - The redirect URL for your parking service account. Use the $D variable where the domain needs to be inserted. Note: For some parking services this is optional, for others it is required. (Optional)
- enabled - Enable this parking service account for use with the Auto Optimizer. Accepted values are "0" (disabled) and "1" (enabled). (Optional)
- download - Whether or not to download statistics for this parking service account. This is automatically enabled when the account is enabled. Accepted values are "0" (disable downloading statistics) and "1" (enabled downloading statistics). (Optional)
Some services have additional (optional) parameters:
SEDO (park_id = 1)
- sdo_signkey - SEDO sign key for SEDO API access
- sdo_partnerid - SEDO partner id for SEDO API access
- sdo_currency - Currency for API, either USD or EURO
Note: Standard SEDO accounts (not SEDO Pro) have limited access to statistics, and need API access for retrieving historical statistics.
TrafficZ (park_id = 4)
- tfz_apikey - TrafficZ API key
FirstLook (park_id = 22)
- flk_ftpserver - FTP server to fetch reports from
- flk_ftpusername - Username for FTP server
- flk_ftppassword - Password for FTP server
Note: Make sure to URL encode all values.
Example query and response:
In this example, we will change the redirect URL to "http://www.sedoparking.com/$D" (redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sedoparking.com%2F%24D) for account ID 1234 (account_id=1234).
<results> <result account_id="1234" status="Updated" /> </results>
Possible error responses for this function are:
- 416 - account_id is required for edit_account / Account id xx could not be found
- General errors, such as 200 - Internal Error or 300 - Username or password invalid.